~ Doubt, we all do it. We all feel it. We all live it from time to time.
That little demon of doubt sits on our shoulder convincing us that we can not, we should not, we will not.
Doubt can be a thorn in every artists side. A thorn that if we allowed it could grow to destroy the gift that has been given to us. Not a gift to unwrap and do away with, or destroy, rather a gift to embrace, contribute, and offer. There’s only one that has your gift – you!
Doubt can desire us to fall at its uncertainties, misgivings and unbelief, but faith is right there with us too, pleading for us to fan into flame the gift we’ve been given to share with confidence, conviction, assurance and belief.
When doubt decides to rest on your shoulder and whisper in your ear – doubt it.
Learn to doubt doubt.
- ...and so stands the idiocy of gender identification. It'll be its own crashing of cards. Select photo to view. https://t.co/Ubgj1GjTAV 2 weeks ago
- @jaebirdjam @Alex_Grey_x Rebellion is one of the common faces of cultural Marxism. Causing the young to rebel again… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- @Alex_Grey_x Cultural Marxism parading as defending the minorities under the banner of discrimination. It's a farce. Danger to our children. 2 weeks ago
- @Respect_Aust @RossCameron4 @TRobinsonNewEra @AussieDrudgeRep @Aussie_Anzac @den2114 Truly sad that it's had to com… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- @Politikking @TRobinsonNewEra Main stream society won't accept the Muslim rape culture. For if they accept it somet… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
My Writing Pieces