~ Doubt, we all do it. We all feel it. We all live it from time to time.
That little demon of doubt sits on our shoulder convincing us that we can not, we should not, we will not.
Doubt can be a thorn in every artists side. A thorn that if we allowed it could grow to destroy the gift that has been given to us. Not a gift to unwrap and do away with, or destroy, rather a gift to embrace, contribute, and offer. There’s only one that has your gift – you!
Doubt can desire us to fall at its uncertainties, misgivings and unbelief, but faith is right there with us too, pleading for us to fan into flame the gift we’ve been given to share with confidence, conviction, assurance and belief.
When doubt decides to rest on your shoulder and whisper in your ear – doubt it.
Learn to doubt doubt.
- I am raising money for "Help Salwa to get her health/life back." Click to Donate: gofund.me/help-salwa-get… via @gofundme 5 days ago
- @drsunilbanerjee I’ve been to so many. Exhausted all avenues. I’m spent. Thanks so much for your concern. God bless you heaps, too. ☺️ 1 week ago
- @drsunilbanerjee @AmyMek Sorry, I’ve been so unwell, again. Long story. I’ll watch this when I can. Hope you’re doing well. 1 week ago
- @9NewsAUS Disagree, entirely. This is another effort to appease for the sake of a minority group. This could propos… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Not written by me, however, entirely concur. https://t.co/5QNewXiZG3 1 week ago
My Writing Pieces