~ Love, it chews at the core of every human heart.
No mind, body, soul or spirit is exempt from Loves passion, or power.
Love has the ability to cover over a multitude of sins, yet it also has the ability to crush the gentlest of men.
Love has moved mountains, conquered nations, released captives, produced revolutions and fought the horrors of this world.
Love has been carried, married, tarried, lobbied, accompanied, and ferried.
Love is the one human emotion that houses many a home, where passion, zeal, delight, sacrifice, ecstasy, thrill, pain, darkness, regret, remorse, hope, trust, surrender and healing or hurt reside.
Love is no respecter of person.
Love is loves love.
- @MiddleEastEye Truly sad. When are we, as Lebanese, going to move forward? When will we become more democratic in o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- @iam_RobbieSingh It’s a sad, upside down world we live in. I truly feel for Canada. It’s an amazing country greatly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @iam_RobbieSingh Not at all surprising. Islam is encouraged to lie to non-believers, as I’m sure, nowadays, most ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @chrispereira1 “They” didn’t have to. All don’t do. I believe it drizzles down from their leaders/Imams. The Imams… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @bongindustryz @9NewsAUS Robert, what you may not be realising is this will be the beginning of the end. We move th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
My Writing Pieces