~ Love, it chews at the core of every human heart.
No mind, body, soul or spirit is exempt from Loves passion, or power.
Love has the ability to cover over a multitude of sins, yet it also has the ability to crush the gentlest of men.
Love has moved mountains, conquered nations, released captives, produced revolutions and fought the horrors of this world.
Love has been carried, married, tarried, lobbied, accompanied, and ferried.
Love is the one human emotion that houses many a home, where passion, zeal, delight, sacrifice, ecstasy, thrill, pain, darkness, regret, remorse, hope, trust, surrender and healing or hurt reside.
Love is no respecter of person.
Love is loves love.
- Saudi’s continue to whore for their objectives to be birthed. Labouring forth in great lengths the destruction of S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @mark_mbenjamin @chrispereira1 Our leaders are to blame. If they’re not corrupt, they’re only interested in their o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Obama’s unrivalled perversion of corruption continues to unravel. #ComeyForPrison was/is his comrade in calculated… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @OnlineMagazin @JohnKeily1 This is a direct example of Islam demonstrating Islam. It’s no surprise that they ridicu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia is raping many. They’re a diabolical country that should be made accountable for their ongoing atrocit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
My Writing Pieces