~ Love, it chews at the core of every human heart.
No mind, body, soul or spirit is exempt from Loves passion, or power.
Love has the ability to cover over a multitude of sins, yet it also has the ability to crush the gentlest of men.
Love has moved mountains, conquered nations, released captives, produced revolutions and fought the horrors of this world.
Love has been carried, married, tarried, lobbied, accompanied, and ferried.
Love is the one human emotion that houses many a home, where passion, zeal, delight, sacrifice, ecstasy, thrill, pain, darkness, regret, remorse, hope, trust, surrender and healing or hurt reside.
Love is no respecter of person.
Love is loves love.
- @SookyBlessingtn Witnesses dying. Missing, too, for that matter. Too sus, as you know. 2 days ago
- Ever had to...? https://t.co/FsUVCsMMve 2 days ago
- Dump the #Trump? Never! Destroy and dismantle the #Democrat criminals...NOW! youtube.com/watch?v=tzD8qq… 3 days ago
- We all have different stories.... https://t.co/w0ceBEp6p9 6 days ago
- @SBSNews Thankfully! U can thank our incompetent leaders, their deceptive Global Marxist agendas and the ongoing ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
My Writing Pieces