~ I’ve looked at many Writers Pages, Blogs, Google+, Twitters, LinkedIn, etc.
I’ve come to the conclusion in regard to driving traffic into your social media.
Try to bring in other relative subjects matters, interests, skills, that will encourage people to visit you and your social site. Try not to focus on one area only, yes, make the writing the ethos of the Page, Group, Blog, Twitter, however, show your audience that you have other interests too and can delve into them just as passionately and readily.
- @MiddleEastEye Truly sad. When are we, as Lebanese, going to move forward? When will we become more democratic in o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- @iam_RobbieSingh It’s a sad, upside down world we live in. I truly feel for Canada. It’s an amazing country greatly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @iam_RobbieSingh Not at all surprising. Islam is encouraged to lie to non-believers, as I’m sure, nowadays, most ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @chrispereira1 “They” didn’t have to. All don’t do. I believe it drizzles down from their leaders/Imams. The Imams… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @bongindustryz @9NewsAUS Robert, what you may not be realising is this will be the beginning of the end. We move th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
My Writing Pieces