~ I’ve looked at many Writers Pages, Blogs, Google+, Twitters, LinkedIn, etc.
I’ve come to the conclusion in regard to driving traffic into your social media.
Try to bring in other relative subjects matters, interests, skills, that will encourage people to visit you and your social site. Try not to focus on one area only, yes, make the writing the ethos of the Page, Group, Blog, Twitter, however, show your audience that you have other interests too and can delve into them just as passionately and readily.
- Saudi’s continue to whore for their objectives to be birthed. Labouring forth in great lengths the destruction of S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @mark_mbenjamin @chrispereira1 Our leaders are to blame. If they’re not corrupt, they’re only interested in their o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Obama’s unrivalled perversion of corruption continues to unravel. #ComeyForPrison was/is his comrade in calculated… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @OnlineMagazin @JohnKeily1 This is a direct example of Islam demonstrating Islam. It’s no surprise that they ridicu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia is raping many. They’re a diabolical country that should be made accountable for their ongoing atrocit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
My Writing Pieces