‘Im reading up on a Russian writer after viewing a documentary on him.
It caused me to contemplate whether as writers we understand our capacity to influence, capsize, sway, and/or revolutionize our society on social issues.
It is only after his death that this Russian writer rallied many to his cause.
Whether we want to accept it or not, Writers have an accountability and a responsibility to society, to their readers – especially those Writers that address political, social and environmental matters.
- @SookyBlessingtn Witnesses dying. Missing, too, for that matter. Too sus, as you know. 3 days ago
- Ever had to...? https://t.co/FsUVCsMMve 3 days ago
- Dump the #Trump? Never! Destroy and dismantle the #Democrat criminals...NOW! youtube.com/watch?v=tzD8qq… 4 days ago
- We all have different stories.... https://t.co/w0ceBEp6p9 1 week ago
- @SBSNews Thankfully! U can thank our incompetent leaders, their deceptive Global Marxist agendas and the ongoing ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
My Writing Pieces