‘Im reading up on a Russian writer after viewing a documentary on him.
It caused me to contemplate whether as writers we understand our capacity to influence, capsize, sway, and/or revolutionize our society on social issues.
It is only after his death that this Russian writer rallied many to his cause.
Whether we want to accept it or not, Writers have an accountability and a responsibility to society, to their readers – especially those Writers that address political, social and environmental matters.
- ...and so stands the idiocy of gender identification. It'll be its own crashing of cards. Select photo to view. https://t.co/Ubgj1GjTAV 2 weeks ago
- @jaebirdjam @Alex_Grey_x Rebellion is one of the common faces of cultural Marxism. Causing the young to rebel again… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- @Alex_Grey_x Cultural Marxism parading as defending the minorities under the banner of discrimination. It's a farce. Danger to our children. 2 weeks ago
- @Respect_Aust @RossCameron4 @TRobinsonNewEra @AussieDrudgeRep @Aussie_Anzac @den2114 Truly sad that it's had to com… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- @Politikking @TRobinsonNewEra Main stream society won't accept the Muslim rape culture. For if they accept it somet… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
My Writing Pieces