We’re living in a society now, more than ever, that socializes online then we do in person.
Therefore, shall we not also have online etiquette with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogs, etc.
I believe we should. Would you ignore, or abuse, someone if they spoke to you face to face? Then why do it online?
Let’s try and return our social etiquette, and stop hiding behind a computer screen or mobile phone to do or say something you wouldn’t usually do or say in person.
Salwa Samra / Poet’s Room – She’ir Chambre
- @SookyBlessingtn Witnesses dying. Missing, too, for that matter. Too sus, as you know. 2 days ago
- Ever had to...? https://t.co/FsUVCsMMve 2 days ago
- Dump the #Trump? Never! Destroy and dismantle the #Democrat criminals...NOW! youtube.com/watch?v=tzD8qq… 3 days ago
- We all have different stories.... https://t.co/w0ceBEp6p9 6 days ago
- @SBSNews Thankfully! U can thank our incompetent leaders, their deceptive Global Marxist agendas and the ongoing ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
My Writing Pieces