We’re living in a society now, more than ever, that socializes online then we do in person.
Therefore, shall we not also have online etiquette with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogs, etc.
I believe we should. Would you ignore, or abuse, someone if they spoke to you face to face? Then why do it online?
Let’s try and return our social etiquette, and stop hiding behind a computer screen or mobile phone to do or say something you wouldn’t usually do or say in person.
Salwa Samra / Poet’s Room – She’ir Chambre
- Saudi’s continue to whore for their objectives to be birthed. Labouring forth in great lengths the destruction of S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @mark_mbenjamin @chrispereira1 Our leaders are to blame. If they’re not corrupt, they’re only interested in their o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Obama’s unrivalled perversion of corruption continues to unravel. #ComeyForPrison was/is his comrade in calculated… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @OnlineMagazin @JohnKeily1 This is a direct example of Islam demonstrating Islam. It’s no surprise that they ridicu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia is raping many. They’re a diabolical country that should be made accountable for their ongoing atrocit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
My Writing Pieces