~ Is it only me or does anyone else out there “self examine” themselves?
I mean truly now, not sure whether it’s the writer in me, the culture that I grew up with and that carries me daily, or just being plain ol’ me.
Yes, I’m a bit radical, yes I’m a bit out there, to you maybe, but not to me.
I do go against the grain of most common thought. I do stand my ground on things I believe in, and I am somewhat an activist on social issues. So there you have it.
It’s not easy being me, but me I am and I’ll continue to be.
- @elmocanuck @POTUS No to #Lebanon indeed. Get #Hezbollah out of my motherland. Lebanese want Lebanon for Lebanon, n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Why are the #Left so fixated and concentrated on corrupting and diverting our children? Be sure to know, it’s for o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @chrispereira1 It makes me so cross, so deeply cross! #Germany has such a beautiful culture, it's a truly stunning… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @benelongtime That's the very concern. The rate is high. The concern is great. The #CulturalMarxist groups are full… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- @shorepatrol Yes. However, the same fact remains, their gender remains as their #birthgender. Reason being, we're n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
My Writing Pieces