~ Is it only me or does anyone else out there “self examine” themselves?
I mean truly now, not sure whether it’s the writer in me, the culture that I grew up with and that carries me daily, or just being plain ol’ me.
Yes, I’m a bit radical, yes I’m a bit out there, to you maybe, but not to me.
I do go against the grain of most common thought. I do stand my ground on things I believe in, and I am somewhat an activist on social issues. So there you have it.
It’s not easy being me, but me I am and I’ll continue to be.
- ...and so stands the idiocy of gender identification. It'll be its own crashing of cards. Select photo to view. https://t.co/Ubgj1GjTAV 1 week ago
- @jaebirdjam @Alex_Grey_x Rebellion is one of the common faces of cultural Marxism. Causing the young to rebel again… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @Alex_Grey_x Cultural Marxism parading as defending the minorities under the banner of discrimination. It's a farce. Danger to our children. 1 week ago
- @Respect_Aust @RossCameron4 @TRobinsonNewEra @AussieDrudgeRep @Aussie_Anzac @den2114 Truly sad that it's had to com… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- @Politikking @TRobinsonNewEra Main stream society won't accept the Muslim rape culture. For if they accept it somet… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
My Writing Pieces