~ The Greatest Artist of all has welcomed me to a sunrise that is sensational.
Brushes of colours across the sky – pink, orange, mauve, yellow, blue, the trees in the background stand in stature saluting His artistry, the birds sing in anticipation of the coming day, such joyous sound for the beginnings of Spring – superb!
Salwa Samra / Poet’s Room – She’ir Chambre
- @SookyBlessingtn Witnesses dying. Missing, too, for that matter. Too sus, as you know. 2 days ago
- Ever had to...? https://t.co/FsUVCsMMve 2 days ago
- Dump the #Trump? Never! Destroy and dismantle the #Democrat criminals...NOW! youtube.com/watch?v=tzD8qq… 3 days ago
- We all have different stories.... https://t.co/w0ceBEp6p9 6 days ago
- @SBSNews Thankfully! U can thank our incompetent leaders, their deceptive Global Marxist agendas and the ongoing ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
My Writing Pieces