~ The Greatest Artist of all has welcomed me to a sunrise that is sensational.
Brushes of colours across the sky – pink, orange, mauve, yellow, blue, the trees in the background stand in stature saluting His artistry, the birds sing in anticipation of the coming day, such joyous sound for the beginnings of Spring – superb!
Salwa Samra / Poet’s Room – She’ir Chambre
- Saudi’s continue to whore for their objectives to be birthed. Labouring forth in great lengths the destruction of S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @mark_mbenjamin @chrispereira1 Our leaders are to blame. If they’re not corrupt, they’re only interested in their o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Obama’s unrivalled perversion of corruption continues to unravel. #ComeyForPrison was/is his comrade in calculated… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @OnlineMagazin @JohnKeily1 This is a direct example of Islam demonstrating Islam. It’s no surprise that they ridicu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia is raping many. They’re a diabolical country that should be made accountable for their ongoing atrocit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
My Writing Pieces