~ I am very ingrained in my culture, and my culture is ingrained in me. For me, I cannot separate one from the other – I am my culture and my culture is me.
I am married to an Australian and only became an Australian citizen after living here for 30 years. My citizenship was Australia day, 2011.
I often wonder if there are other writers out there that are influenced by their culture when they write.
My culture is deep-seated in poetry and philosophy I didn’t realise until lately that my writings may be influenced by my culture.
How about you?
Salwa Samra / Poet’s Room – She’ir Chambre
- @SookyBlessingtn Witnesses dying. Missing, too, for that matter. Too sus, as you know. 2 days ago
- Ever had to...? https://t.co/FsUVCsMMve 2 days ago
- Dump the #Trump? Never! Destroy and dismantle the #Democrat criminals...NOW! youtube.com/watch?v=tzD8qq… 3 days ago
- We all have different stories.... https://t.co/w0ceBEp6p9 6 days ago
- @SBSNews Thankfully! U can thank our incompetent leaders, their deceptive Global Marxist agendas and the ongoing ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
My Writing Pieces