~ I am very ingrained in my culture, and my culture is ingrained in me. For me, I cannot separate one from the other – I am my culture and my culture is me.
I am married to an Australian and only became an Australian citizen after living here for 30 years. My citizenship was Australia day, 2011.
I often wonder if there are other writers out there that are influenced by their culture when they write.
My culture is deep-seated in poetry and philosophy I didn’t realise until lately that my writings may be influenced by my culture.
How about you?
Salwa Samra / Poet’s Room – She’ir Chambre
- Saudi’s continue to whore for their objectives to be birthed. Labouring forth in great lengths the destruction of S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @mark_mbenjamin @chrispereira1 Our leaders are to blame. If they’re not corrupt, they’re only interested in their o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Obama’s unrivalled perversion of corruption continues to unravel. #ComeyForPrison was/is his comrade in calculated… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @OnlineMagazin @JohnKeily1 This is a direct example of Islam demonstrating Islam. It’s no surprise that they ridicu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia is raping many. They’re a diabolical country that should be made accountable for their ongoing atrocit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
My Writing Pieces