~ Babysitting at the moment.
Watching a baby in its stillness, quite confidence, and reliance truly does make you contemplate about life and its full circle.
As we grow old-er we turn baby like again, the only difference is the simplicity of our nature turns pompous thinking we know it all.
Yes, age brings wisdom and experience, but let’s not kid ourselves that we come to the place of “knowing it all.”
A lesson from a baby, in its simple form can awaken any old soul to attention.
Salwa Samra / Poet’s Room – She’ir Chambre
- @MiddleEastEye Truly sad. When are we, as Lebanese, going to move forward? When will we become more democratic in o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- @iam_RobbieSingh It’s a sad, upside down world we live in. I truly feel for Canada. It’s an amazing country greatly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @iam_RobbieSingh Not at all surprising. Islam is encouraged to lie to non-believers, as I’m sure, nowadays, most ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @chrispereira1 “They” didn’t have to. All don’t do. I believe it drizzles down from their leaders/Imams. The Imams… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @bongindustryz @9NewsAUS Robert, what you may not be realising is this will be the beginning of the end. We move th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
My Writing Pieces