~ Babysitting at the moment.
Watching a baby in its stillness, quite confidence, and reliance truly does make you contemplate about life and its full circle.
As we grow old-er we turn baby like again, the only difference is the simplicity of our nature turns pompous thinking we know it all.
Yes, age brings wisdom and experience, but let’s not kid ourselves that we come to the place of “knowing it all.”
A lesson from a baby, in its simple form can awaken any old soul to attention.
Salwa Samra / Poet’s Room – She’ir Chambre
- @SookyBlessingtn Witnesses dying. Missing, too, for that matter. Too sus, as you know. 2 days ago
- Ever had to...? https://t.co/FsUVCsMMve 2 days ago
- Dump the #Trump? Never! Destroy and dismantle the #Democrat criminals...NOW! youtube.com/watch?v=tzD8qq… 3 days ago
- We all have different stories.... https://t.co/w0ceBEp6p9 6 days ago
- @SBSNews Thankfully! U can thank our incompetent leaders, their deceptive Global Marxist agendas and the ongoing ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
My Writing Pieces