~ Babysitting at the moment.
Watching a baby in its stillness, quite confidence, and reliance truly does make you contemplate about life and its full circle.
As we grow old-er we turn baby like again, the only difference is the simplicity of our nature turns pompous thinking we know it all.
Yes, age brings wisdom and experience, but let’s not kid ourselves that we come to the place of “knowing it all.”
A lesson from a baby, in its simple form can awaken any old soul to attention.
Salwa Samra / Poet’s Room – She’ir Chambre
- Saudi’s continue to whore for their objectives to be birthed. Labouring forth in great lengths the destruction of S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @mark_mbenjamin @chrispereira1 Our leaders are to blame. If they’re not corrupt, they’re only interested in their o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Obama’s unrivalled perversion of corruption continues to unravel. #ComeyForPrison was/is his comrade in calculated… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @OnlineMagazin @JohnKeily1 This is a direct example of Islam demonstrating Islam. It’s no surprise that they ridicu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia is raping many. They’re a diabolical country that should be made accountable for their ongoing atrocit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
My Writing Pieces