I do a lot of contemplation, sometimes, I’m my own worst enemy 🙂
This morning I contemplated about writers, and I could not help but wonder the gift each and everyone of us have been given, also the responsibility that comes with that gift.
As writers, we’re able to draw people by our words, create situations, stories, and other worlds from the world, situations and stories we find ourselves in with everyday life. We have the ability, whether we recognise it or not to be influential.
Therefore, in my humble opinion, with caution and care, I encourage all writers to continue to grow in their gift, continue to share the stories untold, yet to be told by you, to the world out there.
I also remind myself and other writers, we have power in our words to either raise up or bring down, give hope, or expose death and darkness. It’s all up to the writer.
- @SookyBlessingtn Witnesses dying. Missing, too, for that matter. Too sus, as you know. 3 days ago
- Ever had to...? https://t.co/FsUVCsMMve 3 days ago
- Dump the #Trump? Never! Destroy and dismantle the #Democrat criminals...NOW! youtube.com/watch?v=tzD8qq… 4 days ago
- We all have different stories.... https://t.co/w0ceBEp6p9 1 week ago
- @SBSNews Thankfully! U can thank our incompetent leaders, their deceptive Global Marxist agendas and the ongoing ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
My Writing Pieces