I do a lot of contemplation, sometimes, I’m my own worst enemy 🙂
This morning I contemplated about writers, and I could not help but wonder the gift each and everyone of us have been given, also the responsibility that comes with that gift.
As writers, we’re able to draw people by our words, create situations, stories, and other worlds from the world, situations and stories we find ourselves in with everyday life. We have the ability, whether we recognise it or not to be influential.
Therefore, in my humble opinion, with caution and care, I encourage all writers to continue to grow in their gift, continue to share the stories untold, yet to be told by you, to the world out there.
I also remind myself and other writers, we have power in our words to either raise up or bring down, give hope, or expose death and darkness. It’s all up to the writer.
- ...and so stands the idiocy of gender identification. It'll be its own crashing of cards. Select photo to view. https://t.co/Ubgj1GjTAV 1 week ago
- @jaebirdjam @Alex_Grey_x Rebellion is one of the common faces of cultural Marxism. Causing the young to rebel again… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @Alex_Grey_x Cultural Marxism parading as defending the minorities under the banner of discrimination. It's a farce. Danger to our children. 1 week ago
- @Respect_Aust @RossCameron4 @TRobinsonNewEra @AussieDrudgeRep @Aussie_Anzac @den2114 Truly sad that it's had to com… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- @Politikking @TRobinsonNewEra Main stream society won't accept the Muslim rape culture. For if they accept it somet… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
My Writing Pieces