I do a lot of contemplation, sometimes, I’m my own worst enemy 🙂
This morning I contemplated about writers, and I could not help but wonder the gift each and everyone of us have been given, also the responsibility that comes with that gift.
As writers, we’re able to draw people by our words, create situations, stories, and other worlds from the world, situations and stories we find ourselves in with everyday life. We have the ability, whether we recognise it or not to be influential.
Therefore, in my humble opinion, with caution and care, I encourage all writers to continue to grow in their gift, continue to share the stories untold, yet to be told by you, to the world out there.
I also remind myself and other writers, we have power in our words to either raise up or bring down, give hope, or expose death and darkness. It’s all up to the writer.
- @elmocanuck @POTUS No to #Lebanon indeed. Get #Hezbollah out of my motherland. Lebanese want Lebanon for Lebanon, n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Why are the #Left so fixated and concentrated on corrupting and diverting our children? Be sure to know, it’s for o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @chrispereira1 It makes me so cross, so deeply cross! #Germany has such a beautiful culture, it's a truly stunning… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @benelongtime That's the very concern. The rate is high. The concern is great. The #CulturalMarxist groups are full… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- @shorepatrol Yes. However, the same fact remains, their gender remains as their #birthgender. Reason being, we're n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
My Writing Pieces