~ There is one thing I’ve learned as a writer, it is that not everyone is going to enjoy your writing, and that’s okay. As writers we need to understand that people, readers, and writers will come and go, however, we’re left with ourselves and our desire to write.
In my humble and most encouraging opinion ;p I would like to say, never allow others to bring you down, bury your desires, crush your hopes, or dictate what you should or shouldn’t write, after all, it is the reader that we are trying to attract, it is the reader that will buy your book. As writers we view writing from a “writers point of view,” readers don’t.
Therefore, I say to you, keep writing, keep progressing, keep moving forward, amongst the odds, the negative words, the resounding echo’s of your peers. I do, even when my writings are not endorsed, adhered to, encouraged or liked, I keep posting, sharing and writing. Why? I know that someone, somewhere, somehow will relate to what I have written. I also believe that a writer should, under no circumstances, give up. The gift of writing has been given for a reason, fan into flame the gift you have and never allow anyone, or anything to bury it!
Long live the writers!
- @SadiqKhan is only playing his role. Do what Mohamed did - lie to the #khaffir. The #Quran insists on it. Whoever e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 37 minutes ago
- The amount of evidence on #Hollywood & #Clintons! Why are these vile, heinous people still walking the earth? Why a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- ...and here we have it! It was bound to happen as we all, well those of us of intellect and common sense knew. Duri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @jayem625 Exactly, the word to be utilised #meltdown! Don’t they realise their own narrative is no longer adhered t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- https://t.co/jALEY4caSW 15 hours ago
My Writing Pieces