~ There is one thing I’ve learned as a writer, it is that not everyone is going to enjoy your writing, and that’s okay. As writers we need to understand that people, readers, and writers will come and go, however, we’re left with ourselves and our desire to write.
In my humble and most encouraging opinion ;p I would like to say, never allow others to bring you down, bury your desires, crush your hopes, or dictate what you should or shouldn’t write, after all, it is the reader that we are trying to attract, it is the reader that will buy your book. As writers we view writing from a “writers point of view,” readers don’t.
Therefore, I say to you, keep writing, keep progressing, keep moving forward, amongst the odds, the negative words, the resounding echo’s of your peers. I do, even when my writings are not endorsed, adhered to, encouraged or liked, I keep posting, sharing and writing. Why? I know that someone, somewhere, somehow will relate to what I have written. I also believe that a writer should, under no circumstances, give up. The gift of writing has been given for a reason, fan into flame the gift you have and never allow anyone, or anything to bury it!
Long live the writers!
- ...and so stands the idiocy of gender identification. It'll be its own crashing of cards. Select photo to view. https://t.co/Ubgj1GjTAV 2 weeks ago
- @jaebirdjam @Alex_Grey_x Rebellion is one of the common faces of cultural Marxism. Causing the young to rebel again… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- @Alex_Grey_x Cultural Marxism parading as defending the minorities under the banner of discrimination. It's a farce. Danger to our children. 2 weeks ago
- @Respect_Aust @RossCameron4 @TRobinsonNewEra @AussieDrudgeRep @Aussie_Anzac @den2114 Truly sad that it's had to com… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- @Politikking @TRobinsonNewEra Main stream society won't accept the Muslim rape culture. For if they accept it somet… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
My Writing Pieces