~ I work out each day. Sometimes I just don’t want to exercise, sometimes I find myself forcing myself to exercise.
Some people may comment that this is not good, not healthy in forcing oneself, maybe our body may respond quite contrary to our goals in and throughout that forcing to exercising.
I question that.
Exercising to me can also be like writing. Sometimes as writers we don’t want to write, sometimes we need to force ourselves and push through the barriers of not wanting to put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard. Yet, in that moment, that time, that space of not wanting to we find that something beautiful, productive and achieving came out of that ‘force” out of that “pushing through.”
- @SookyBlessingtn Witnesses dying. Missing, too, for that matter. Too sus, as you know. 2 days ago
- Ever had to...? https://t.co/FsUVCsMMve 2 days ago
- Dump the #Trump? Never! Destroy and dismantle the #Democrat criminals...NOW! youtube.com/watch?v=tzD8qq… 3 days ago
- We all have different stories.... https://t.co/w0ceBEp6p9 6 days ago
- @SBSNews Thankfully! U can thank our incompetent leaders, their deceptive Global Marxist agendas and the ongoing ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
My Writing Pieces