~ I work out each day. Sometimes I just don’t want to exercise, sometimes I find myself forcing myself to exercise.
Some people may comment that this is not good, not healthy in forcing oneself, maybe our body may respond quite contrary to our goals in and throughout that forcing to exercising.
I question that.
Exercising to me can also be like writing. Sometimes as writers we don’t want to write, sometimes we need to force ourselves and push through the barriers of not wanting to put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard. Yet, in that moment, that time, that space of not wanting to we find that something beautiful, productive and achieving came out of that ‘force” out of that “pushing through.”
- @elmocanuck @POTUS No to #Lebanon indeed. Get #Hezbollah out of my motherland. Lebanese want Lebanon for Lebanon, n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Why are the #Left so fixated and concentrated on corrupting and diverting our children? Be sure to know, it’s for o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @chrispereira1 It makes me so cross, so deeply cross! #Germany has such a beautiful culture, it's a truly stunning… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @benelongtime That's the very concern. The rate is high. The concern is great. The #CulturalMarxist groups are full… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- @shorepatrol Yes. However, the same fact remains, their gender remains as their #birthgender. Reason being, we're n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
My Writing Pieces