- @chrispereira1 Yes, I completely understand that. ☺️ 6 hours ago
- @chrispereira1 That's not correct. Many Muslims are highly educated. Education in the Middle East is paramount and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- @chrispereira1 Yes, but they didn't have billions of followers. That's another argument used by Islam. "If it's fal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- @chrispereira1 Is it called "The People vs Muhammad?" Many have suggested he was schizophrenic due to the traumatic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @debarshi123 I'm not sure. However, I'm aware of Islamic apologetics and their arguments. They're probably attempti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
My Writing Pieces
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Hidden in layers well keptFolded in fours, my secretsScrunched are some, discardedSealed are others, tied marred Deep within my thoughtsCovered in silenceImposed not on the verbalRevealed only in minds turmoil Moments may unleash fearCaution ceases me, not clearAfraid warns me … Continue reading
Fears…we all experience them. Fears…we all dread them.Fears…we all think them. Fears…do we disclose them? My next Writing Piece – “Thought Safe Fears” https://www.facebook.com/salwasamra.poetsroom
Fears…we all experience them.
Fears…we all dread them.
Fears…we all think them.
Fears…do we disclose them?
My next Writing Piece – “Thought Safe Fears”
~ I work out each day. Sometimes I just don’t want to exercise, sometimes I find myself forcing myself to exercise. Some people may comment that this is not good, not healthy in forcing oneself, maybe our body may respond quite … Continue reading
My two books – “Losing Me” & “Poet’s Room” will be on Amazon soon. I’m in the process of obtaining an America Tax File number than all systems go! Very excited. https://www.facebook.com/salwasamra.poetsroom
~ Timing can make all the difference. Writers need to listen to time. When writing try to remember that there may be appointed times that our writing may need to be completed. Therefore, when you have writers block, take time … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered about seasons how they reflect in our lives, not only in the environmental sense but also in the sense of a period of time, in a certain situations in life, a job for a certain period, … Continue reading